Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wireleess communication Panstamp & Raspberrypi
03-22-2017, 12:33 AM
Wireleess communication Panstamp & Raspberrypi
Hello,

I am implementing wireless communication between Panstamp & Raspberrypi using SWAP protocol..

Can I do it in my laotop with windows 10 OS... oe linux is comupulsary for this..

Thanks
/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2017, 04:22 AM
RE: Wireleess communication Panstamp & Raspberrypi
Are you planning to run Windows 10 on your Raspberry? I guess you are running Raspbian so simply install lagarto-swap on your RPi and use your other panStamp as your wireless sensor or actuator. If you are planning to communicate between your RPi and a Windows 10 machine then SWAP is probably not the protocol you are looking for.

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-06-2017, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 08:32 PM by ajithsumakunja@gmail.com.)
Hello.. I have installed RASPBIAN JESSIE WITH PIXEL in SD card and able to connect raspberry pi to my laptop from ubuntu terminal.. I wanted to use swap protocol and transmit characters and string from raspbery pi (transmitter) to other panStamp with Panstick(receiver).

Kindly guide me. How can it possible..?

Also kindly guide me how shall i install lagarto-swap in raspberry pi. please give me step by stem method/commands in ubuntu...

thank u..
Find all posts by this user
04-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi,

You first need to access your Raspberry PI via SSH from your (Ubuntu) computer. Then simply follow these instructions to install python_tools, where lagarto-swap is included.

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user