Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone used Sonoff ?
06-21-2017, 01:39 PM
Anyone used Sonoff ?
Hi, Did anyone ever interface panstamps with sonoffs ? I just bought 2 sonoff recently. It's a kind of function where IMO panstamp should shine more than WiFi : home relay, 90-240V powered, and easily hackable, as the internal connector provides 3V3, Tx and Rx.

Two ways to start : modem on panstamp and intel in sonoff, or some standard sketch in panstamp (similar to relay) with some serial ON/OFF order command.

Which of both ways makes more sense in your opinion, and why ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Anyone used Sonoff ?
Hi @tochinet,

AFAIK there is an alternative firmware for sonoff with MQTT connectivity. By following this path you could integrate sonoff with panStamp by means of lagarto-swap and Node-red for example. This is much better IMO than passing through the Chinese cloud or trying to connect a panStamp modem to the sonoff.

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-22-2017, 09:46 PM
Hey Guys A while ago I started playing with Sonoff switches for use with HA. ... I created a Github repository for anyone who wants to get going fast with them. ... users I recon they will just install and not worry about them again Just about got the OTA software running so I won't even have to take them off the wall .... I now know that GPIO12 is used in Sonoff to control the relay, ITead have ..... Has anyone tried flashing the Slampher light bulb device?

freemovie sites
07-23-2017, 08:15 AM
This is something I'd like to explore when I find the time.In the meantime, I'm investing some time into the ESP32 device.

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com