Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mesh network with PanStamp
10-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Mesh network with PanStamp
Hi all,

I want to use an existed device provided by a company which implements a mesh network.
I think to use panStamp NRG 2.0 as a base station which collect data from the mesh network system. Idea
So, my question is it possible to integrate the mesh network with PanStamp?
Thanks in advance
Have a nice day Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2017, 12:20 AM
RE: Mesh network with PanStamp
It depends on which technology that mesh network device is based on. I guess adapting panStamp to the mesh paradigm is not the most complex thing. However, make panStamp communicate with other wireless devices, based on different modulation systems and packet structures is something very different. Is that mesh system based on any published technology or protocol?

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-16-2017, 07:43 PM
(10-16-2017 12:20 AM)dberenguer Wrote:  It depends on which technology that mesh network device is based on. I guess adapting panStamp to the mesh paradigm is not the most complex thing. However, make panStamp communicate with other wireless devices, based on different modulation systems and packet structures is something very different. Is that mesh system based on any published technology or protocol?

Hello,
Thank you very much for your answer.
The mesh network device is DC9021B Smart Mesh IP which is based on 6LoWPAN and 802.15.4e standards. So can it communicate with PanStamp, please??
Thanks in advance Smile
Find all posts by this user
10-17-2017, 02:53 AM
DC9021B seems to work at 2.4 GHz so no, panStamp can not communicate with that type of hardware.

Regards,

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user