Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting with IOT project based on SWAP
01-10-2018, 07:09 AM
Starting with IOT project based on SWAP
I'm starting with IOT project based on Panstamp and i have a question if SWAP network support this features:

- In my case, when new panStamp joins the Network it should send a message with some informations and then enter in programmable mode (i can have the hex file for the remote configuration but not the Arduino file to modify it).
- I must be able to shutdown the panStamp joined the network.
- it is possible to reconfigure the panstamp remotely ? (panstamp sends status packets and waiting for configuration)...
- please provide me the ino file for configuration each panstamp possible data( Himidity, Temperature, battery ...) and how can i convert the register value to real value. ( which Python class is responsible for this conversation as i can see in GUI interface).

Thanks in advance
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2018, 08:10 PM
RE: Starting with IOT project based on SWAP
It's indeed possible to reconfigure the panStamp remotely. Apart from standard registers you can create your own config registers and make them controllable by means of SWAP commands. This feature is already included in the SWAP stack so any SWAP-enabled example should already include it:
https://github.com/panStamp/swap/tree/master/examples

What do you mean with "shutdown the panStamp"? Put it in low-power mode or really shut it down?

Daniel Berenguer
http://www.panstamp.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-10-2018, 11:40 PM
RE: Starting with IOT project based on SWAP
Thank you for the quick response,

it means, i should be able to command the PanStamp for disabling message send and it must not be detected anymore from the gateway..
Find all posts by this user